One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou

The best One Piece RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rating
 Meiwaku  L2_s1_v2

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:30 pm
Plotline
The Death of Portgas D. Ace unnerved and surprised many people. The fact that his capture had roused so many pirates to come to his rescue was shocking enough, but the sheer number of the pirates was completely unheard of. Not to mention the fact that Whitebeard himself showed up. However, despite the large numbers of pirates and marines present, people were still shocked by the death of Ace and Whitebeard. People were even more surprised by the appearance of Blackbeard, and the fact that Blackbeard stole Whitebeard's Devil Fruit power and now possessed two. Because of these events, you'd think that nothing would surprise the population.

However, society was even more shocked when Monkey D. Dragon, leader of the Revolutionaries, openly declared war on the World Government. Why he did this is unknown, however rumors are that he did it because of the death of Whitebeard and Portgas D. Ace. Others say that he did it then because the World Government was already weakened by the War against Whitebeard. No matter what the reason, however, one thing was clear: Dragon declared open war on the World Government.

The reason? Monkey D. Luffy never made it to the bell that day. Instead, he ran into a Revolutionary ship, who then took him to Dragon. Upon meeting his father Luffy immediately told him about Ace. Dragon then told Monkey D. Luffy that he would take him and his Nico Robin - who had been rescued by the revolution from Tequila Wolf - back to Sabaody Archipelago. He then told Luffy that he would send out ships to find his missing crewmates and take them back.

3 Months later Dragon's ship arrived at the Archipelago. They let Monkey D. Luffy and Nico Robin off onto the Archipelago, then left. 3 Days afterwards more ships showed up with the missing Straw Hat Pirates. Upon discovering that the Mugiwara Pirates were together again, the World Government became concerned. The Mugiwara Pirates had been a thorn in their side for a long time, and were quickly becoming more and more dangerous. Dragon's declaration of war on them made them even more concerned. Even the Gorosei were becoming worried.

And now, the war between Pirates and Marines begins. Will you take a side in this war, joining the Revolutionaries or the Marines, or will you ignore this war and continue on your life's journey, finding your dreams and becoming a true Pirate. Either way, the fight begins now.

And you're in the middle of it.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Registryquick 2 0 License Code
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 am by 

» ECET Model Papers Of Mpc.rar
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 am by 

» Music
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:44 pm by Fallacies

» Devil Fruits Rules
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 pm by Fallacies

» Rate the Signature and Avatar above you
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am by NobleSlug

» Character Theme Songs
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm by Fallacies

» WANTED!
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm by Fallacies

» Kiri Kiri no Mi
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm by Fallacies

» Mystic Fang Kamon
 Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 pm by Fallacies

Poll
Top posters
Fallacies
 Meiwaku  I_vote_lcap Meiwaku  I_voting_bar Meiwaku  I_vote_rcap 
NobleSlug
Iron*Prince

Meiwaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron*Prince

Iron*Prince

Male Posts : 3
Beli : 9593

Character Info
Alignment : Marine

Meiwaku  Empty
PostSubject: Meiwaku     Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:28 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:General Information:.

Name: Meiwaku Shifuku
Nick Name: Blondy
RacE: Hybrid (95% Human , 10 % MerMan)
Sexuality: Hetero Sexual
Alignment: Marine
Rank Marine
Professions: Musician

.:Appearance Information:.

Picture: None Yet
Appearance: Regular White Skin With Long Blond Hair flowing down to his back. No facial hair. Uassly wearing a long white robe with blue Edges to his nwaist. Uassly waering the standard Marines green pants. He has Blue Eyes and wears Dark Green Earings(Uassly behind his hair. Also wears his marine shirt under his robe. Always has his Marine Cap on.

His nose is very hard notice. At most times he appears to not have one. He has a large Marine tatoo on his back and on his shoulder. Intead of a belt on his pants he has a white cloth for a belt. In his mouth he has one gold tooth far in the back. His teeth are some what sharper than the average human (bieng part Merman and all).
Height: 5"4"

Weight: 116 pounds
Other Clothing: Bluesocks and his Lucky Tenis Ball Key Chain around his waist.

.:Personal Information:.

Personality: Meiwaku is a pretty laid back guy. He is also very calm. If a cannon ball is coming at him at jet speed he would take one step to the right and say "If that was supossed to hit shoot it again and i will stand still!" He also hates bieng depended on by others.Example: Random Marine: Help me Meiwaku ! Meiwaku : Or you can help your self by shutting up! Jajajaja!. He also laughs like Jajaja! or Feh! Due to his long hair he is often called a girl (which he hates).

In some cases he can be very cruel. If some one shoots at him he will grab the weakest person near him and use them as a shield. When thay Exclaim"Why did you do thaT!" he will say" It was your destiny young one! Jajajaja!" On another note he is serois about his job. He Plans to become a Marine Captain with his own ship. But he shares a strange fasination with pirates. Often fooling around on their ships messing with the captains.In Combat he is a fast and powerful foe but his short Stamina leads him to losing many matches.He also blames people for things they didnt do.

Dislikes: Vegtable
Phobias: Acrophobia (Fear of Hieghts)

.:Battle Information:.

Stats (See Stat Information)
-Strength: 10
-Agility:15
-Speed:20
-Stamina: 5
-Intelligence: 10
-Wisdom: 10
-Luck: 9
Weapon:Gun
:Background Information:.

History: He is from the Grandline. When he was born his parents Fei and Korin abondanded him in the woods. He then lived with a group of forest monks for 6 years. Who treated him cruely. He soon to on the same behavior. Then Marines landed on their island.

The monks turned out to be pirates . they all put up a desperate strugle but all were deafeated. All but Meiwaku . When they decided to kill him a man by the name of Smoker stopped his men. When Meiwaku told Smoker he had no where to go he said " Survive here for 8 years and Ill let you join my Marine Sqaudron.

For those 8 years he had been training. Doing push ups and sit ups. 600 two times a day. He continued to live in the woods eating and living off the the land (this is why he grew to hate veggies). When he was 14 a small marine boat docked on the shoars, The marine said he was looking for Meiwaku . Meiwaku got aboard and becamed a full fledged Marine. And thoughts how he got started.

RP Sample:

Setting : Aboard a Pirate ship , the marines are attacking

Red Blood dripped from my mouth from bieng kicked so hard. My jaw was hurting badly. The Tall pirate stood next to me ready to attack again. My Friend Lying next to me was scared, he was shivering.

Pirate: MARINE SCUM!, He attampted to kick me but at the last second i grabbed my friend and used him as shield. His Bones Poped and blood spat out his mouth.

Me: Relax Human Shield! Jajajaja!*Jaw Bone pops and crimson blood sprays out* Crap that hurt!!

And thats all! pretty Original Huh
Cool

Last edited by Iron*Prince on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fallacies

Fallacies

Female Posts : 34
Beli : 9680

Character Info
Alignment : Pirate

Meiwaku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meiwaku     Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:15 am

Okay, I'd like you to start as a normal Marine. No Mantra, and put another paragraph on Appearance. Also, I don't think that the Marines would let somebody who'd been robbing towns join the Marines. Delete the robbing part.

Back to top Go down
https://opyonkou.rpg-board.net
Iron*Prince

Iron*Prince

Male Posts : 3
Beli : 9593

Character Info
Alignment : Marine

Meiwaku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meiwaku     Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:39 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Fallacies

Fallacies

Character Info

Meiwaku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meiwaku     Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Approved and Moved. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Fallacies

Fallacies

Character Info

Meiwaku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meiwaku     Meiwaku  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 pm

UPDATE: Template's been updating to add one more option (Nickname). I put the option on your app free-of-charge, so you can just edit your app to fill it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meiwaku  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meiwaku     Meiwaku  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meiwaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: