One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou

The best One Piece RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rating
Kiri Kiri no Mi L2_s1_v2

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:30 pm
Plotline
The Death of Portgas D. Ace unnerved and surprised many people. The fact that his capture had roused so many pirates to come to his rescue was shocking enough, but the sheer number of the pirates was completely unheard of. Not to mention the fact that Whitebeard himself showed up. However, despite the large numbers of pirates and marines present, people were still shocked by the death of Ace and Whitebeard. People were even more surprised by the appearance of Blackbeard, and the fact that Blackbeard stole Whitebeard's Devil Fruit power and now possessed two. Because of these events, you'd think that nothing would surprise the population.

However, society was even more shocked when Monkey D. Dragon, leader of the Revolutionaries, openly declared war on the World Government. Why he did this is unknown, however rumors are that he did it because of the death of Whitebeard and Portgas D. Ace. Others say that he did it then because the World Government was already weakened by the War against Whitebeard. No matter what the reason, however, one thing was clear: Dragon declared open war on the World Government.

The reason? Monkey D. Luffy never made it to the bell that day. Instead, he ran into a Revolutionary ship, who then took him to Dragon. Upon meeting his father Luffy immediately told him about Ace. Dragon then told Monkey D. Luffy that he would take him and his Nico Robin - who had been rescued by the revolution from Tequila Wolf - back to Sabaody Archipelago. He then told Luffy that he would send out ships to find his missing crewmates and take them back.

3 Months later Dragon's ship arrived at the Archipelago. They let Monkey D. Luffy and Nico Robin off onto the Archipelago, then left. 3 Days afterwards more ships showed up with the missing Straw Hat Pirates. Upon discovering that the Mugiwara Pirates were together again, the World Government became concerned. The Mugiwara Pirates had been a thorn in their side for a long time, and were quickly becoming more and more dangerous. Dragon's declaration of war on them made them even more concerned. Even the Gorosei were becoming worried.

And now, the war between Pirates and Marines begins. Will you take a side in this war, joining the Revolutionaries or the Marines, or will you ignore this war and continue on your life's journey, finding your dreams and becoming a true Pirate. Either way, the fight begins now.

And you're in the middle of it.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Registryquick 2 0 License Code
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 am by 

» ECET Model Papers Of Mpc.rar
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 am by 

» Music
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:44 pm by Fallacies

» Devil Fruits Rules
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 pm by Fallacies

» Rate the Signature and Avatar above you
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am by NobleSlug

» Character Theme Songs
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm by Fallacies

» WANTED!
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm by Fallacies

» Kiri Kiri no Mi
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm by Fallacies

» Mystic Fang Kamon
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 pm by Fallacies

Poll
Top posters
Fallacies
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_vote_lcapKiri Kiri no Mi I_voting_barKiri Kiri no Mi I_vote_rcap 
NobleSlug
Kiri Kiri no Mi I_vote_lcapKiri Kiri no Mi I_voting_barKiri Kiri no Mi I_vote_rcap 
Iron*Prince

Kiri Kiri no Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallacies

Fallacies

Female Posts : 34
Beli : 9680

Character Info
Alignment : Pirate

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Name: Kiri Kiri no Mi (Mist Mist Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: The Kiri Kiri no Mi allows Kamon to turn into mist, as well as any part of his body. Kamon can freely control the mist that he makes. Being a Logia, Kamon's body transforms into mist when he is attacked, rendering most physical attacks useless. The Kiri Kiri no Mi is very useful for spying, for the user can turn into mist in a foggy of misty port and overhear information, or even kill the one they're spying on by solidifying their arm and stabbing/shooting their target. Kamon can change the thickness of the mist from a small, barely visible stream of mist, to a thick, vision-blocking mist.
Techniques:
-Name: Kiri Kiri no Envelop
-Description: Kamon turns his hand into mist and surround his enemy in the mist, clouding their field of vision.

-Name: Kiri Kiri no Obscure
-Description: Kamon transforms his body partially into mist, or surrounds something partially in mist, obscuring it from view. This helps especially when he's trying to obscure, say, runes out of sight. Because Kamon's body is made up of the mist he can freely see through it.

-Name: Kiri Kiri no Eavesdrop
-Description: Kamon transforms his entire body into a thin mist and follows his target, listening in on their discussions. He can also made it thicker if he was in, say, a foggy area.
-Name: Kiri Kiri no Assassinate
-Description: An add-on to the above technique. Kamon solidifies his hand and grabs a weapon, usually a dagger, then kills his target. He then drops the weapon and drifts out of the area.

-Name: Kiri Kiri no Cut
-Description: One of Kamon's only damaging moves that come from his Devil Fruit, Kamon transforms his arm into mist and partially solidifies it, creating a sharp blade. He then attacks in a cutting motion. It's not very powerful, but it can cut deep enough to create a bad wound that could become fatal if not treated.

-Name: Kiri Kiri no Smuggle
-Description: Kamon transforms his body into mist, surrounding an item. He then solidifies his hands in the mist, picks up the item, and drifts off. The mist must be thick to hide the object, so it really only works in foggy areas.

-Name: Kiri Kiri no Ghost
-Description: Kamon turns his body into mist but retains his shape, creating a ghostly form that is quite effective in scaring people.

-Name: Kiri Kiri no Sink
-Description: Kamon transforms his whole body into thick mist, spreading himself out over a distance. This is then used to block rocks from the vision of ships so that they run into the rocks and sink.

-Name: Kantan Ni Korosu
-Description: Kamon's only attack not named after his Devil Fruit. He turns his arm into a thick mist and surrounds his target's head, effectively blocking their vision. He then kills them while they are defenseless.
User: Amane Kamon
Back to top Go down
https://opyonkou.rpg-board.net
NobleSlug

NobleSlug

Female Pig
Beli : 9597

Character Info
Alignment : Marine

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Approved! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallacies

Fallacies

Female Posts : 34
Beli : 9680

Character Info
Alignment : Pirate

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Moved Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://opyonkou.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kiri Kiri no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri Kiri no Mi   Kiri Kiri no Mi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiri Kiri no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou :: Creation :: Devil Fruit Creation :: Approved Devil Fruit-
Jump to: