One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou

The best One Piece RPG on the net!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rating
Neytiri R. Elysia L2_s1_v2

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:30 pm
Plotline
The Death of Portgas D. Ace unnerved and surprised many people. The fact that his capture had roused so many pirates to come to his rescue was shocking enough, but the sheer number of the pirates was completely unheard of. Not to mention the fact that Whitebeard himself showed up. However, despite the large numbers of pirates and marines present, people were still shocked by the death of Ace and Whitebeard. People were even more surprised by the appearance of Blackbeard, and the fact that Blackbeard stole Whitebeard's Devil Fruit power and now possessed two. Because of these events, you'd think that nothing would surprise the population.

However, society was even more shocked when Monkey D. Dragon, leader of the Revolutionaries, openly declared war on the World Government. Why he did this is unknown, however rumors are that he did it because of the death of Whitebeard and Portgas D. Ace. Others say that he did it then because the World Government was already weakened by the War against Whitebeard. No matter what the reason, however, one thing was clear: Dragon declared open war on the World Government.

The reason? Monkey D. Luffy never made it to the bell that day. Instead, he ran into a Revolutionary ship, who then took him to Dragon. Upon meeting his father Luffy immediately told him about Ace. Dragon then told Monkey D. Luffy that he would take him and his Nico Robin - who had been rescued by the revolution from Tequila Wolf - back to Sabaody Archipelago. He then told Luffy that he would send out ships to find his missing crewmates and take them back.

3 Months later Dragon's ship arrived at the Archipelago. They let Monkey D. Luffy and Nico Robin off onto the Archipelago, then left. 3 Days afterwards more ships showed up with the missing Straw Hat Pirates. Upon discovering that the Mugiwara Pirates were together again, the World Government became concerned. The Mugiwara Pirates had been a thorn in their side for a long time, and were quickly becoming more and more dangerous. Dragon's declaration of war on them made them even more concerned. Even the Gorosei were becoming worried.

And now, the war between Pirates and Marines begins. Will you take a side in this war, joining the Revolutionaries or the Marines, or will you ignore this war and continue on your life's journey, finding your dreams and becoming a true Pirate. Either way, the fight begins now.

And you're in the middle of it.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Registryquick 2 0 License Code
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 am by 

» ECET Model Papers Of Mpc.rar
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 am by 

» Music
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:44 pm by Fallacies

» Devil Fruits Rules
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 pm by Fallacies

» Rate the Signature and Avatar above you
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am by NobleSlug

» Character Theme Songs
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm by Fallacies

» WANTED!
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm by Fallacies

» Kiri Kiri no Mi
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm by Fallacies

» Mystic Fang Kamon
Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 pm by Fallacies

Poll
Top posters
Fallacies
Neytiri R. Elysia I_vote_lcapNeytiri R. Elysia I_voting_barNeytiri R. Elysia I_vote_rcap 
NobleSlug
Neytiri R. Elysia I_vote_lcapNeytiri R. Elysia I_voting_barNeytiri R. Elysia I_vote_rcap 
Iron*Prince

Neytiri R. Elysia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NobleSlug

NobleSlug

Female Pig
Beli : 9597

Character Info
Alignment : Marine

Neytiri R. Elysia Empty
PostSubject: Neytiri R. Elysia   Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 pm

.:General Information:.

Name: Elysia, Neytiri Ran (last, first middle format)
Nickname: The Silver Dragon
RacE: Human
Sexuality: Homosexual
Alignment: Marine
Rank Marine Captain
Profession: Marine

.:Appearance Information:.

Picture:
Spoiler:
Appearance: Neytiri is a tall slender woman with curves and lean wiry muscles. She has a heart-shaped face, roman-like nose, high cheekbones, and full red lips. Her eyes are large and brown, and she has a delicate brow. Her skin is extremely pale and the color of porcelain. She has blonde hair, thick and slightly curvy. It currently goes down to her mid-ribs, and she normally keeps it in a tight bun at the back of her head, or a french braid. Neytiri has a tattoo of a set of scales on her right hip, a decorated circle around her bellybutton, and an exotic brightly colored flower on her lower back.

She has a burn mark on the back of her neck, a crescent scar in the muscle between her index finger and thumb, a gash on her left side, and a stab scar on the outside of her right thigh. Neytiri normally wears a standard marine uniforn or a olive green spagetthi string top with a baggy grey off-the-shoulder t-shirt over it along with a pair of shorts or BDUs and her marine jacket. She prefers being barefoot, wearing boots or using sandals.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 134 lbs
Other Clothing: In her off-time Neytiri enjoys wearing knee-length floaty sundresses with sandals, and of course her thigh holster.

.:Personal Information:.

Personality: Neytiri is a quiet, slightly shy woman. She has a slight stutter, though when on duty her shyness is pushed aside for a more bold, aggressive woman. She's able to push aside her shyness for her work because she's learned that she needs to. Despite her shyness she enjoys good humor and doesn't endure much guff. She has a large amount of self-discipline and control, which, though she doesn't often drink too much, fades slightly when intoxicated.

She isn't one too hold a grudge, but can under certain circumstances. Her shyness also flees when her family or friends are threatened. When she herself is threatened though she gets even quieter so the attacker can't figure out exactly how strong she is. She is extremely loyal and stubborn, though the latter trait is hard to see unless you get into a confrontation with her.
Likes: Fresh tomatoes, romaine and berries; curry; flowers; nature; famile
Dislikes: Traitors; papaya; meanness
Phobias: Claustrophobia (Fear of enclosed spaces)

.:Battle Information:.

Stats (See Stat Information)
-Strength: 20
-Agility: 15
-Speed: 14
-Stamina: 20
-Intelligence: 15
-Wisdom: 16
-Luck: 15
Devil Fruit Powers: Ryu Ryu no Mi Chugoki Model (Chinese Dragon Model)
Weapons: Guns

.:Background Information:.

History: Neytiri was born to Ray and Maggie Elysia. Ray and Maggie lived on a frozen island in the North Blue called Fuji Island. Covered in evergreens, cliffs and mountains, Elysia spent her childhood there. When she was 14 she decided she wanted to join the Marines and protect the people of the world. She joined a year later with her parents blessing, promising to come see them again. After training she was assigned to a unit heading for the Grand Line.

After bidding farewell to her parents she set off for it. She had her first run-in with death in a confrontation with the crew of Buggy the Clown on the way to the line. One Marine died, but the crew continued on. After entering the line she discovered just how hazardous it was. The crew she was on spent most of its time near the beginning of the line, and she spent 3 years there, gaining promotions quickly from her drive and shyness that caused her to not spend that much time off.

When she was 20 she was assigned to a new contingent, this one based more in the middle of the line. Under the command of Commander Smoker she got an education fast about how those under his command worked. She learned more about jumping when you're told and not dying. She also was at the execution of Portgas D. Ace, a man she had met once as a child and once when she was younger and in the Marines. Though she had thought him to be decent she was confused over the nature of his execution. This had planted a seed of confusion in her mind with the Marines. In the past year though she was promoted to the rank of Captain.

RP Sample: (I sent you a sample earlier. Is that useable?)

Last edited by NobleSlug on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fallacies

Fallacies

Female Posts : 34
Beli : 9680

Character Info
Alignment : Pirate

Neytiri R. Elysia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neytiri R. Elysia   Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 am

Approved, since I already know how you RP. xD

Your Luck stat is 15. I'll move the topic once you add that.
Back to top Go down
https://opyonkou.rpg-board.net
Fallacies

Fallacies

Character Info

Neytiri R. Elysia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neytiri R. Elysia   Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm

UPDATE: Template's been updating to add one more option (Nickname). I put the option on your app free-of-charge, so you can just edit your app to fill it out. Smile

Also, I filled in your Luck for you. XD
Back to top Go down
NobleSlug

NobleSlug

Female Pig
Beli : 9597

Character Info
Alignment : Marine

Neytiri R. Elysia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neytiri R. Elysia   Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Muchos gracias! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallacies

Fallacies

Character Info

Neytiri R. Elysia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neytiri R. Elysia   Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Approved and Moves. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neytiri R. Elysia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neytiri R. Elysia   Neytiri R. Elysia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neytiri R. Elysia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece : Legacy of the Yonkou :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: